Pricing & Plans
- Browse your 10 most recent captures
- Free app for Win, Mac, Chrome, Firefox, Edge, iOS, Android
per month, billed yearly
Get Gyazo Pro
Get Gyazo Pro
These key features:
- Unlimited history access with fast browsing & searching
- Add text, arrows, boxes, blur, and stickers
- Search & copy text in images with OCR
- See & show no ads
- Priority support
- Password-protected sharing
Pro is popular with people who take captures often.
Everything in Gyazo Pro, plus:
- Private team-only sharing
- Easy multi-user management
- Optional SSO with Google G-Suite
- Custom team subdomain
- High-priority support
- One simple bill per team
- Sign up today and get 30 days free.
You can use Gyazo to capture unlimited screenshots & GIFs for free.
Gyazo makes it easier to capture, share, and bookmark.
Easily share data from any source
A screenshot is the perfect way to grab that key section buried in your data and share it with coworkers instantly. You can take multiple screenshots and paste them into a doc or powerpoint in seconds.
Clearly show what you mean
Whether asking a question or giving an answer, text can miss the point or just take too long. Send a screenshot or screen GIF and your message will be crystal clear.
Make web content in a fraction of the time
Everyone wants better content for their blog, social media, and website. Now your team can effortlessly create visual content that's ready to be posted instantly.
Search your team's visual history
Now with our revolutionary auto-metadata your images are already tagged and ready to be searched. Type in the website, date, app name, or document name and see results without extra steps.
How are teams using Gyazo currently?
Designers rapidly share their work in progress, get feedback, and stay focused more easily.
Marketers easily create and share new content for every social network, blog, email, and slide deck.
Support staff give clear visual help in less time with instant screenshots and animated screen GIFs. They also require less time and hassle from the requester when receiving the same.
Creative and Financial firms
Creative and financial firms rapidly share snapshots of current data from the depths of their dashboards with each other and clients.
Developers screenshot bugs and paste clear visuals instantly rather than frustratingly typing it out or joining unnecessary meetings.
Frequently asked questions
- On the captures page can I access all captures I've uploaded, even from before I subscribe?Yes. On the captures page Gyazo Pro users can access all captures they've uploaded, including ones from before upgrading to Pro.
- Which payment method do you accept?We accept major credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB, Discover, Diners Club) and PayPal.
- I am trying to subscribe to Gyazo Pro, but my credit card was declined. What should I do?Declines usually happen due to incorrect, invalid, or over-the-limit accounts. We are sorry, but we don't actually get any specific information about decline reasons. Please check your card details or try another credit/debit card.
- How can I cancel my Gyazo Pro subscription?You can cancel your Gyazo Pro subscription by going to your settings page >Update card >Downgrade. If you cancel your Gyazo Pro subscription you can still use it for the time remaining in the current subscription period.
- What happens to my captures when I downgrade from Gyazo Pro?Although you can't use Pro features any more we won't delete any of your captures or images.
- I need a receipt.If you subscribed with a card, you can get a receipt emailed to you by going to Settings > Billing.
If you subscribed with PayPal, you should get a receipt from PayPal in your email inbox.